the Rev6 Immersive.
This all-in Rev6 experience is designed to change you in ways you can’t imagine. Jill Thompson says, “It’s not an overstatement to say these 4-days changed my life! I’ve never felt so healthy and fit as I did after the time I spent with Dr. Heus.” What would have taken months, even years, to achieve, a Rev6 Immersive can do in days.
This speed and depth of transformation is only possible because Dr. Heus has developed it from a deep understanding of movement, anatomy, musculature, and the vital role of fascia. Dr. Heus’ clients have achieved radical improvements after just 4 days of one-on-one guidance, targeted exercises, bodywork, and a diet upgrade.
Before you arrive:
- Dr. Heus Anti-Inflammatory Reset Diet 2 weeks prior
- Comprehensive blood draw and analysis 1-2 weeks prior
- Before-and-after assessment
Intake and metrics:
- Neurological exam to access strengths, weaknesses, balance, posture, and gait (photos and video)
- Assess planes of movement to evaluate where movement is disrupted
- Assessment upon completion to measure progress
- Daily 4-6 hours of exercise and/or bodywork which may consist of:
- Manual therapy-fascial manipulation
- Neurostimulation & Functional neurology exercises
- Percussive therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Targeted exercises to remodel the body and improve agility, movement, reflexes, and range of motion
- There will be an ongoing assessment of your progress and the program will be modified as necessary
- Videos of your customized program(s)
- 4 Follow up virtual sessions (30 minutes)
- One month of complimentary access to Rev6 Studio (virtual classes and recordings
- Follow-up blood draw and analysis 3 months post Immersive (state and country dependent)
Private Rev6 Immersives include 3 meals a day but do not include accommodations, additional food, supplements, or additional lab testing other than the comprehensive blood test.
Group Rev6 Immersives include 3 meals a day and accommodations but do not include supplements, or additional lab testing other than the comprehensive blood test.